Saturday, February 28, 2009

Zumba


At the YMCA where I seem to spend most of my life it seems we have these group exercise classes. Now all this is included in your membership except for zumba. Zumba costs money to attend the class but seems to pull in on average twice a week 35-40 people. Zumba is a bunch of different latin dance moves to crazy upbeat intense music. Ladies LOVE it!! I have taken a personal liking for it because it is a highimpact class that I end up sweating more to then doing cardio upstairs in the fitness center. I am planning on getting ZUMBA certified in May of this year. I am very excited because these ladies of all ages come in from their crazy hectic days and end up leaving the class with full fledged smiles on their faces and knowing that they have been able to have fun while exercising!!! Some people have lost 20lbs just doing zumba!! I recommend at least trying this class if you even think it might look interesting. You may be doing dance moves you never thought you would be doing BUT what happens in Zumba stays in Zumba!!

No comments:

Post a Comment