Saturday, February 21, 2009

Technology in Music!

I was thinking today while talking to a friend about new songs to download that I have never downloaded any song to any music player! LAME! I know! Kind of crazy in today's world with technology at its finest! I always had a CD player as a kid! Which was the coolest thing that I could have ever received for christmas as a child! That was the last time I bought anything for music except for the got to have cd's! I do own a shuffle and an ipod the basic. My shuffle is so old it still gets plugged right into the computer not by a cord. AND my ipod is pretty basic. The greatest thing about this is... they were all given to me! I didn't have to pay a cent for them, and the music was already on them! I am not picky about music I love it all! My friend Mike just told me the other day that I could have his MP3 player whenever he bought his next new toy! All in all it works out great for me!! Just hope I keep running into people like that!:)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you've got some kind of luck! I'd love to not have to buy those expensive things that ultimately frustrate and confuse me. However, I do love my iPod. The only bad thing I have to say about them is that they aren't as durable as I'd like them to be... but then again I'm THAT person that tosses their phone around like it's a rubber bouncy ball. That's pretty impressive to not have bought an MP3 player of any sort; hats off to you. Hope your luck keeps up!

    ReplyDelete