
Ok so running this morning on the beach was the best feeling in the world!!! I've been training for this half marathon on a treadmill and the track NOT FUN!!! Being able to have nice weather to run in is soooo incredibly awesome!!! I got to see dolphins this morning and the sea gulls were out!! I'm definitely thinking that moving somewhere where it's warm is a definite!!! I used to live here and loved it!! Jogging in the morning was probably the best high! And on the beach you get more of a work out because of how you push off the sand! Next time you are at the beach or anywhere nice take a second and enjoy the weather outside and God's beautiful creation! I'm going back to the beach!!;)
It sounds like you had a wonderful time in Florida. I also love to run and running on the beach is one of the best places to run especially early in the morning. Dolphins are also my favorite animals so I can believe how amazing it was. I hope that the marathon goes well for you.
ReplyDelete